Chocolate Cake Most of the time to eat is to enter the bakery? But if you know this recipe, you can make it and eat it whenever you want! So don’t be late to see the whole recipe for chocolate cake.
- 3 egg
- Butter- Half Cup
- 1/3 cup liquid milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – One and a half teaspoons
- Half cup of flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 177 degrees Celsius.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sieve, and sieve.
- Beat eggs, butter, salt, sugar, and liquid milk together. When it comes to cream, mix in dry ingredients, mix well and bring to baking dish.
- After taking a baking dish, shake it slightly and the mixture will be evenly saturated. This time, bake at 325 degrees F or 165 degrees Celsius for 20 to 25 minutes, while the oven piercing may take less time.
- Exit after 20 minutes and insert a toothpick into the cake to make sure the toothpick is actually cake, this time cool the cake and serve at room temperature.