Brother is a well-known brand that offers one of the finest printers suitable for multi-tasking. Along with that, it tends to produce sturdy, well built, and easy to use machines. Besides this, the brand has given some of the best in class printers that are cost-effective and offers high page yield. Moreover, their toner cartridges require less replacement in comparison to other brand cartridges. Also, they have the best printers for home and office purposes. Now, if you got a new printer and are facing trouble in Brother Printer wireless setup, then we have some quick solutions for you; check them below.
Stepwise Guide for Brother Printer Wifi Setup
Before we start with the process, first, you need to write your network’s SSID and security key. To get this information, check the base or side of the router, or check the documentation. This information will be required for establishing the connection, so it is better to have it prior to starting the process. After collecting all the required information, start with the Brother Printer wifi setup process.
- Power ON your router and press the Menu button given on the control panel of the machine.
- Use the navigation buttons and select the Network option, and press OK.
- Now select the WLAN option again by using the navigation keys and then press OK.
- When WLAN enables appears, select YES to enable the wireless network.
- Now the printer will start searching for the network and display a list of available network SSIDs.
- Identify the SSID that you wrote prior to starting the setup process, select it using the Up and Down navigation keys and then press OK.
- After this, you need to provide the security key to establish the connection.
- As you enter the key and press OK, the machine tries to connect to the network. If it connects successfully, then the screen will show “Connected,” and if the connection fails, it will print a wireless connection report.
- You can start with the process again, and if the connection is successfully connected, then it will print a wireless connection report.
That’s all you need to do to complete the Brother Printer wireless setup; with this, you will not encounter any issues. If any problem comes, then try repeating the steps as instructed and remember to choose and enter the correct credentials of the network.
What is the Default Password for Brother Printer Web Management Portal?
The default username and password of the Brother Printer are required to access the web-based admin portal. Usually, the username is “user,” and the default password is “access.” With these credentials, you can easily log in to the management portal and can change settings and all. Besides this, the administrator login name is “admin,” and the default password for this is “access.” Below we have given the steps that will guide to how to login to the management portal and use Brother Printer default password.
- Go to your web browser and click on the search box.
- Here you need to enter the IP address of the printer.
- After this, click on the “Network Configuration” and enter the username and password.
- Usually, the web-based management offers two levels of password access, administrator and printer settings. The default credentials for both are mentioned above.
- Click OK, and now you can change settings as per your need.
With all these simple steps, you can easily log in using the Brother Printer default password and know how to connect Brother Printer to wifi. Follow the instructions and steps carefully, and if any issue remains, then try repeating the steps.