Yard sign is always targeted to be a perfect tool when it is about information, advertisement, or marketing campaigns. Just like with any other form of marketing, you need the biggest bang for the buck. So, you are always thinking about the investment you need to make for lawn signs these days. Before you finalize the costing of these yard signs, there are some factors that will affect the final price. So, let’s get on with these options right now.
The single or double-sided option:
If you are making plans to place the sign in a higher traffic location, where people will come from both sides, then double-sided yard signs are the best. The design can either be different or the same, but you might get a lot more traction for fewer rates.
- Most of the time, the double-sided sign is around a third less than getting two separate signs. Based on the kind of sign you are using, you can make plans beforehand and use the same sign for different events.
- Using double-sided options will not just save you money but space as well. Moreover, you will be using fewer materials, so the signs become environment friendly too.
The color that you plan for the signs:
Color signs are likely to get more visibility when compared to the black and white ones. So, be sure to work hard and play with the designs and make them as interesting as you can with colors. Some of the printing techniques, like the screen printing one, will cost you less at the starting point, but with every added color, you need to pay more.
- The slightly more expensive version is the digitally printed sign, which is available in full brilliant colors without extra cost.
- Colors are subjected to play a major role in your sign. So, be sure to always use the colors which will make your signs pop out a bit more.
The customized shapes of these yard signs:
You can custom-cut the signs that will always set you right apart from the crowd. But that will add some extra costs as well. An example might help you understand it well. In case the sign is around $10 initially, then with a custom cut, you might have to add $5 more.
- If you are looking for larger signs in bulk, then added cost would quickly hike up.
- In case you are ordering just a few and the customized shape will last for your business to a great extent, then go for it.
- Whenever the budget is still tight, you can consider going for that regular 24 inches x 18 inches size. You can even make the shape of the graphic noticeable and bold.
The final cost:
All the points mentioned above will help you to focus on the final cost of the yard signs these days. So, make sure to focus on all these points and think about them beforehand. This way, you can address the best help for sure.