When a man and a woman are married, they are not only united in matrimony but in souls too. Like One Soul Two Bodies. An-in depth relationship of trust, love, companionship, intimacy, emotional understanding. Their hearts beat for each other. From laughing in happy times to crying in sorrows, couples are each other’s shadow.
So, when you have to give something to a couple deeply and madly in love, the gift should speak volumes about their chemistry or it should give them more moments to make love and romance. So, here are some of the gift ideas for him and her that are perfect to be given to any couple across any occasion.
- Kissing Mugs: Shaped like faces kissing, these mugs will give a couple the opportunity to embrace each other. It is a pair of mugs that completely fit each other as a couple fits together. When touched, the faces kiss while the handle forms a heart. So, every morning make the couple sip love and kiss each other.
- Long Distance Touch Bracelet: Distance makes the soul grow fonder for each other. If you happen to know a couple who have to live in different cities or countries due to reasons, then we are sure they badly miss each other. Even in the testing times, let them make love and feel close to each other with a long-distance touch bracelet. When they tap on the bracelet, the other person’s bracelet will vibrate and glow meaning one is missing the other.
- Spinning Heart Messenger Box: Taking love and romance to the next whole new level with this gift. It is a wooden box with a mirrored screen and a heart. The person can send heartfelt messages to him or her through the box. The message is sent through the related app. The heart spins to notify the receiver of the message, which he or she can read on the mirror screen. Then, the recipient can reply by sipping the heart, and the sender will receive hearts on the screen.
- Personalized Pillow Set: Decorate the couple’s home with beautiful memories by gifting them a set of personalized cushions. With a picture of the couple on one cushion and quote on the other, the gift will warm the hearts of the couple. For a more romantic feel, you can go for LED cushions.
- Chakra Couple Game: Help the couple strengthen their bond through the Chakras. In the Eastern Traditions, “ the body has seven chakras– energy centers that are the window to the soul.” A partner can take a peek through the soul of him or her by playing this intriguing and intimate chakra board game. This will allow the couple to be connected spiritually and emotionally.
- Four Across Game: Win each other’s heart over this game. The couple who plays together stays together. By giving this board game, you can encourage a couple to have some lighthearted and fun moments with each other. Personalize the game with their names and hearts so that they can make lovely memories as well.
- Champagne Flutes: Cheers to Love and Togetherness! On the anniversary of a couple; you can give them a set of Champagne flutes engraved with their initials and wedding date. Let them get high on love each day. You can also get this one for your partner on Valentine’s Day and get drunk in each other’s love.
So, these were some of the unique gift ideas that you can give to a couple on their wedding day, an anniversary celebration, or any special occasion. If you have a beloved one in your life; you can gift these to him or her as well.
In this post, you will find Top 10 Mom Magazines.