Corporate event planners play a pivotal role in helping brands convey important messages and garner positive impressions.
An NYC corporate event planner helps develop meetings, special events, conferences, seminars and trade shows. These experiences may be for internal audiences, such as a staff gathering, or clients. In some cases, corporate events are intended for the general public.
The Role of a Corporate Event Planner
No matter what the audience type or the event being planned, the role of a corporate event planner is critical for success. Corporate event planners organize all types of activities to make the event a success. Among the core roles of an NYC corporate event planner are:
- Themes. Your event planners will work with you to develop a compelling theme that aligns with your event goals
- Programming. Whether you need a keynote speaker or entertainment for your event, corporate event planners can assist with the booking, scheduling and support of key programming during your event
- Venue. In New York City, there are thousands of possible locations for your event. Your corporate event planner will identify locations that work within your budget and meet your needs for the size and functions necessary to create the perfect event
- Catering. Food is such an important element of most corporate events. Selecting the right kinds of foods is essential for a successful event. A great corporate event planner will work with the right caterers to plan the food and drink that complements your corporate event
- Rentals. Your event may need an extensive array of rental items. Tables, chairs, glassware, plates, staging and other items will need to be rented, delivered and removed at the end of the event. There are lots of logistics involved that your corporate event planner can coordinate
- Vendors. Do you need lighting, sound, photos, video, flowers or other amenities for your corporate event in NYC? If so, count on a corporate event planner to select, hire and coordinate the various vendors involved with your special occasion
- Staffing. Count on your corporate event planning to schedule and manage staff involved in your event. In addition, your event company will appoint a designated lead to work with your staff throughout the planning process and on the day of the event
- Marketing. Do you need to make a big splash with your event? Many corporate event planners can assist with the development of event invitations, coordinate RSVPs and ensure that VIP guests are given the care and attention you need
Benefits of an NYC Event Planner
New York City is hypercompetitive at every turn. The pace, demands and complexity of the city are unique. Whether you’re based in New York or doing a corporate event in New York, you need an event planner who knows the city.
You need a partner who can work quickly and effectively within the dynamic, fast-paced New York City event scene. NYC-based event planners like 23 Layers and Peerspace know New York City. They have the relationships and experience to make your corporate event special.