Thousands of candidates each year apply for various competitive exams and many of them eye for a good career under the Government of India. Almost all of the government exams require candidates to fill the application form online in order to appear for the examination.
One such government exams is SSC exams i.e. Staff Selection Commission examinations.
The Staff Selection Commission holds recruitment for the following examinations:
- SSC Stenographer
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
- SSC Multi-tasking Staff exam
- SSC Constable General Duty Exam
- SSC Central Police Organisation Exam
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam
All the candidates who aspire to appear for various SSC examinations have to fill the Online Form to start with the recruitment process. Hence, the article aims to provide mindful tips on filling online application forms correctly so that in no circumstance the application form can be rejected.
So let us head to the in and out of the filling of an application form for any exam conducted by SSC. Remember, It is important that before filling the application form candidates are well aware of the relevant dates of various exam events. Check the detailed SSC exam date here.
Tips to Fill the Online Application Form Errorless
- Plan a good time to fill the application form. Mostly candidates tend to fill the form in haste or at the eleventh hour and make a lot of mistakes. It is important that candidates decide a proper day and be at peace both mentally and physically while filling the online application form.
- Read the instructions carefully. Generally, it is a human tendency to avoid all those things or situations that require their attention. But, it shouldn’t be done in the case of online form filling for any examination. Go through the instructions mentioned carefully, it just takes a couple of minutes.
- What is the use of filling the application from when the eligibility for the exam is not being fulfilled? Do check that the age limit, nationality, education qualification and other requirements to appear for the examination is duly met.
- Get the documents ready. While going through the form filling instructions candidates come across the list of documents they have to provide during the application process, such as education certificates, photograph, signature, category certificate, etc. Just be prepared with all the documents, check the required file size (as mentioned) and arrange them accordingly in a separate folder so that these can be conveniently uploaded.
- After all the arrangements are done follow the below mentioned steps to fill the online application form:
- Get the online registration done. Visit the official website check for the registration section. Provide the details asked such as Name, a valid Email Id and Phone Number. An application number and password is generated and sent to the registered mail Id and mobile number. Note this registration number and password as all the further procedure is done using the same.
- Fill the Online Application Form. Login with the registration or application number and password. Fill in the details asked such as father’s name, Mother’s name, correspondence address, Gender, Category, nationality etc. Also give the relevant educational details and other information.
- Now provide the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and necessary documents and certificates to support the details provided in the form. Remember, any document that is not valid or is contradicting the details given by you can lead to the cancellation of candidature in the document verification process.
- Recheck the details, make the necessary modifications and select the submit button for final form submission.
- To complete the application process it is important to pay the application fee. It is not mandatory to pay the application fee online only, it can be paid offline via E-challan. The application fee varies depending on the category of the candidates. Check the amount to be paid and make the payment.
- After the fee payment, save the screenshot of successful payment. Also, save and download the application form for future reference.
After successfully filling the SSC Online Form, keep checking the Mail Id and the registered mobile number on a regular basis because all the necessary communication regarding the examination like, date, admit card, application status is informed by the officials on the given Mail Id and phone number. Important information regarding SSC Online Form can be found in the given link.
Go through the important tips on online application form filling thoughtfully so that you can avoid all those mistakes that can lead to the rejection of application form.