Looking for the best possible self is everybody’s dream. Unluckily, our skin tends to be unpredictable because it breaks surprisingly even after doing everything right. To tackle this problem, medical aesthetic treatment picosure treatment, in particular, has outshined other medications. Wildwood Picosure is one of the treatments many practitioners have embraced and utilized for several people living in the region. The following are questions you should ask your practitioner if you have never heard of it.
Table of Contents
1. What is Picosure?
PicoSure is a developed aesthetic laser technology applied to address most skin imperfections, such as spots resulting from sun damage and acne scarring. The technology is referred to as one of the most advanced laser treatments on the market. Picosure technology is efficient as it provides observable and fixed outcomes in fewer sessions, and it’s safe.
2. How Does The Picosure Technology Work?
The technology facilitates speedy, effective, and vastly selective medication of pigmented tattoos and lesions. Also, the laser stimulates the production of elastin in your skin, leading to a softer and more youthful complexion. Its impact on your skin is so intense that it shatters the problem skin pigment or particles. During the process, you will feel comfortable as it does not burn the skin.
3. What Conditions Are Treatable By Picosure?
Usually, the Pico laser procedure is used to treat multiple skin and imperfections, including tattoo extraction, scarring, and discoloration.
4. Tattoo Removal
For several years, people used to use Q-switched lasers to remove tattoos, although the technique is not commonly used today. Picosure laser is mainly used as a high number of energy can be released in a short time. The energy destroys the tattoo ink into smaller particles facilitating effective and efficient removal.
5. Laser for Acne Scarring
In most cases, acne scarring may be extremely stubborn and can last for many years. The following are ways in which laser treatment works.
- The laser creates thermal injury on a given area
- It triggers your body’s natural medicinal process
- Stimulate collagen production, restoring and remodeling your skin
6. What Are the Benefits of Picosure?
Some of the important benefits of Picosure treatment include:
- Minimal side effectsNon Painful procedure
- The treatment is highly targeted, meaning reducing and managing any risk of damages
- The treatment requires a few hours to bond completed
7. What Are the Side Effects of Picosure Treatment?
- Redness: after receiving the treatment, your skin may become redness lasting for about 8 to 12 hours
- Pain: in most cases, tattoo removal may come with a lot of pain.
- Blisters: there are chances of blisters forming after the treatment, and you need care with creams.
8. Can Everyone Receive Picosure Treatment?
No, not everybody can receive this treatment. You cannot receive this treatment if:
- You are pregnant and lactating
- If you have wounds or herpes in the area of treatment
- You have heart disease, diabetes, and brain disease
- You have photosensitivity
- You have epileptic seizures history
Is Picosure Right For You?
Are you wondering if Picosure treatment is the right solution to your problems? Visit Nuwa World, located in Wildwood, New Jersey. At the clinic, you will understand everything related to Picosure and receive outstanding treatment from experienced specialists. Plan an appointment with the clinic today by calling their offices or booking online to get started.