In our blog, we provide solutions to different types of problems that you simply face while browsing the internet or using the pc. Previously we’ve discussed about [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] , [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error which you would possibly receive while using Outlook. In the therein article we discussed what the error means, what’s the cause of the error, and the way are you able to solve the difficulty. In today’s article we’ll discuss about [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. we’ll share everything about [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] that you simply should know.
Let’s start with the possible explanation for the error.
Table of Contents show
What causes [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Outlook Error
Unlike the previous error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] which was caused by the misconfiguration in SMTP and [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] which was caused by the incompatible version of Outlook, there’s not the right cause for pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6. Meaning it’s going to be caused by anything. Below we’ve mentioned a number of the causes for [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]:
- The Outlook version you’re using isn’t compatible with the version of your OS
- The files of Outlook are corrupted
- The settings of the outlook are misconfigured
- You are using pirated version of Outlook.
- You have used multiple accounts in Outlook
- Your Outlook account is corrupted
How to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
As you’ll see the causes for pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 is analogous to most of the opposite pii_email problem therefore the solution for this is often also almost like other problems. The error code seems like a very complicated technical term but it’s not actually. regardless of how the error code seems like the answer for this error ranges from very easy to a bit easy. As we said earlier there’s not any particular reason for error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] in Microsoft Outlook, there’s no particular solution for this also. So we’ll share the list of possible solutions and therefore the solutions that worked for many of our readers.
Solution 1: Check for Internet Connection
The first step to repair [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error is checking the web connection. Sometimes due to a slow internet connection, you would possibly get a pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error in your Outlook. you’ll check your internet connection by visiting the sites like speedtest.net or fast.com (we will use speedtest.net as an example because it works better than fast.com) Follow the article below.
- In your browser open the Speed Test site
- Once the website is loaded click on “Go” and wait a while when the website checks the connection. After completing you’ll see something like below. From this screen, you’ll check how the web is functioning. Speed Test
After checking the web connection you’ll make certain either it’s problem together with your internet connection or not. If the matter is together with your internet connection then you’ll try restarting your router. If the matter isn’t in your internet connection then you ought to advance to the subsequent solution.
Solution 2: Check for SMTP configuration
Like [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] if there’s some some problem together with your SMTP configuration then you’ll receive the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem. Port number, email, username, password comes under the SMTP configuration. Follow the steps below to form sure there’s no issue with the SMTP.
- attend the instrument panel and alter the view by to “large category“
- Select the “Mail” from your instrument panel
- After clicking on Mail a popup screen will appear, therein screen clicks on “E-Mail Accounts“.
- There you’ll see all of the e-mail accounts. Double click on any of the e-mail addresses.
Note: If you see multiple email address within the popup screen you ought to delete the duplicate accounts or multiple accounts because this is often also one of the most reason for [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- After double-clicking on the e-mail accounts click on “more setting“.
- If the SMTP server that you’re using uses username and Password Check on “My server requires authentication” and enter the username and password for the SMTP server else skip this step.
- Then attend the Advance tab and check for the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. Below I even have mentioned the default IMAP and SMTP server port number. If you’re unsure which port the server uses. It’s better to ask with server administrator or enter the subsequent port number as a demo.
Once you’ve got checked and configured all of the SMTP configuration return and check whether you’re still seeing the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error or not. If you’re still seeing the matter then advance to the subsequent solution. If you’re seeing different pii_email errors then look for the error code on our website. We probably have published that also. If you can’t find the error then simply comment down below we’ll publish on the way to solve that problem as soon as we view the article.
Solution 3: Use VPNs
In the Solution 1 , we mentioned that Network problem can cause the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. A network problem isn’t limited to the web speed or connection problem. Sometimes, the network provider may block a number of services from their network. We haven’t heard of any network providers blocking the Outlook service but it’s worth trying to bypass the restrictions set by the network providers.
Yes, we will bypass the services blocked by the network providers. for instance, if Facebook is banned in your school network then you’ll bypass this limitation using the VPNs. If you’re wondering what’s VPN then, VPN is that the Virtual Private Network can assist you to vary your IP address and access the geo-restricted content.
Below are a number of the VPNs that we propose to our users. All of the VPNs mentioned below are premium ones but we aren’t affiliated with any of them. We are simply mentioning the simplest one within the market.
After connecting to the VPN and check out to send an email with the Outlook client and check whether you’re still getting [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error or not. If you’re still getting the error then advance to the next solution.
Solution 4: Clear the Cookie and cache
If you’ve got never cleared the cache and native data or cookies of Outlook then it’s most probable that the unwanted cache from your RAM has caused [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. As we mentioned earlier duplicate account is one of the most cause for [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and therefore the unwanted cache and cookies also act because the duplicate accounts so it’s better to get rid of all of the unwanted cookies and cache from your PC. The term cookie and cache could be heavy for you but clearing them is extremely easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll remove all of the unwanted files from your desktop.
- Type Control + R on the keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%appdata%“Run
We suggest you delete all the files present within the AppData, if you’re unsure what you’re doing and don’t want to require risk then look for a folder called Outlook and delete the folder only. After deleting the files from AppData you’ve got to delete files from LocalAppData also for this the steps are similar.
Just follow them:
- Type Control + R on the keyboard to open run dialogue.
- Then type “%Localappdata%“
- Once you’ve got opened the LocalAppData. Again delete all the files contained within the folder.
Once you’ve got cleared all the Cache and Cookies return to Microsoft and check whether you’re still viewing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] or not.
Solution 5: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If following all of the steps mentioned above doesn’t work for you then there’s a high chance that the Microsoft Outlook you’re using isn’t the official one or is that the pirated one so it’s giving [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. If you’re unsure whether the appliance is from the official package or not then delete the appliance and download the appliance from the Microsoft page and reinstall Outlook.
Follow the steps below to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook
- attend the program and features on your instrument panel
- Double Click on Office 365 (Microsoft Outlook is present within the Office 365 or the other Microsoft Office that you simply have installed on your desktop)
- Follow the on-screen steps.
- Install the appliance again by downloading the newest version from Microsoft Office official website
- Create a new account and increase Microsoft Office
- Check whether you’ll still see [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] or not.
Solution 6: Open in browser
We don’t consider it as an answer but it’s an excellent alternative thanks to solving [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. Even after reinstalling Outlook, you’re still viewing [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] means your Desktop version isn’t compatible with the Outlook you’re using. It’s possible that none of the Outlook versions is compatible together with your desktop. you’ll check whether your Windows version is compatible or not by getting to this link, If you discover the acceptable version of Outlook you’ll install that Office package.
If you continue to can’t find the acceptable version then it’s better to open Outlook in your browser by getting to Outlook’s official website. Open the web site and enter your email and password and log in
Hope we were ready to solve the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error for you. If you’ve got any other problems that you simply face or unable to unravel then allow us to know we’ll attempt to assist you just like the way we helped you on solving the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error.